Southington Chamber | Positioning Your Business For Success When Connecticut Re-Opens Its Economy
Wednesday - May 20, 2020 | 2:00 p.m. via ZOOM Webinar
This webinar will focus on practical considerations for getting back to business, including:
- Employment Law – Return to Work Issues/Making Your Business Safety Compliant
- Navigating The Intersection of SBA and CARES ACT Relief
- Taxes – Filing, Declaring Losses, Deferring Payment of Payroll and Property Taxes, Saving Cash and Obtaining Forgiveness Under the Paycheck Protection Program
- Government Relief – Relief Certification, Fraud and The False Claims Act
- Business Interruption Claims
The Program will feature discussions and an opportunity for questions and answers with Updike Kelly & Spellacy attorneys Christopher L. Brigham, Valerie M. Ferdon, Richard M. Dighello, Jonathan L. Canestri and Richard D. Carella.
You must register in advance for this webinar at https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZwoc-GppzkiGdMSrBoMbZF9eCeQ2mG6vYpV
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please register at your earliest opportunity.
Don’t miss out. Get your plans to re-open your business in place now. For more information, please call the Chamber at 860-628-8036 or email: email@example.com