Restructuring & Workouts
UKS has a record of accomplishment in restructuring and workouts matters involving, lender groups, ad hoc creditor committees, official creditor committees, secured and unsecured creditors, and trustees.
We have a wealth of experience in all phases of the restructuring and workouts matters, whether in pre-bankruptcy or post-bankruptcy filings. Our experience includes out-of-court workouts, restructures and forbearance; out-of-court wind-downs and liquidations; exchange offers; prepackaged plans; pre-negotiated plans; complex Chapter 11 cases; and Chapter 7 cases. In addition to our broad bankruptcy case knowledge, we have developed particular experience in the transactional and litigation aspects of bankruptcy cases.
We also have extensive experience in debtor-in-possession financing, asset acquisitions and dispositions, exit financing, avoidance actions, and the removal process related to complex state court litigation.
Our Services Include
- Complex Loan Workouts in both Bankruptcy and Non-Bankruptcy Settings
- Exchange Offers and Prepackaged Chapter 11 Plans of Workouts
- Pre-Negotiated Chapter 11 Plans of Workouts
- Representation of Lender Groups, Secured Creditors and Creditors' Committees in Chapter 11 Bankruptcy Cases
- Representation of Trustees in Chapter 11 and Chapter 7 Bankruptcy Cases
- All Phases of Bankruptcy and Lender Liability Litigation
- All Phases of Foreclosure and Major Collection Work
- Documentation and Administration of Complex and Multi-Bank Credit Facilities in Restructuring and Workouts