Greater New Britain Chamber | Positioning Your Business For Success When Connecticut Re-Opens
As Connecticut businesses prepare to re-open their doors, you have to ask yourself, “Are we ready to go?” The Greater New Britain Chamber of Commerce wants to make sure that you are.
The Greater New Britain Chamber’s Education Committee is presenting a series of webinars at noon next Monday through Thursday with the information you need to be certain that you are ready to go.
We will be presenting those in the know to you. Here’s the schedule:
- Monday: 05/18 Thorough Cleaning of the Office
- Marie Leavitt, Servpro of Middletown
- Tuesday: 05/19 Human Resources – How to Bring Your Employees Back
- Chris Brigham and Valerie Ferdon, Updike, Kelly & Spellacy, PC
- Wednesday 05/20 Financing Your Re-Opening/Tax Implications
- John Miller, Miller, Moriarty & Company, LLC
- John Alissi, Updike, Kelly & Spellacy, PC
- Thursday 05/21 Best Practices for Your Remote Office Operations
- Drew Harris, Central Connecticut State University
- Edward Klonoski, Charter Oak State College
The webinars will be presented via ZOOM and registration is required. There is no charge for Chamber members to attend the webinars. Non-Chamber members are asked to pay $15 per person per session.
In order to register for the program, please send an email to Bill@greaternewbritainchamber.com and information about accessing the program will be sent.