North Central CT Chamber | Positioning Your Business For Success When Connecticut Re-Opens Its Economy
THURSDAY - May 7, 2020 | 4:00 p.m. via ZOOM Webinar
This webinar will focus on practical considerations for getting back to business, including:
- Employment Law – Return to Work Issues/Making Your Business Safety Compliant
- Navigating The Intersection of SBA and CARES ACT Relief
- Taxes – Filing, Declaring Losses, Deferring Payment of Payroll and Property Taxes, Saving Cash and Obtaining Forgiveness Under the Paycheck Protection Program
- Government Relief – Relief Certification, Fraud and The False Claims Act
- Business Interruption Claims
The Program will feature discussions and an opportunity for questions and answers with Updike Kelly & Spellacy attorneys Christopher L. Brigham, Valerie M. Ferdon, Richard M. Dighello, Donald R. Seifel and Richard D. Carella.
You must register in advance for this webinar. After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.
Please register by 2 p.m. on Thursday, May 7th.
Please click HERE to register.
Don’t miss out. Get your plans to re-open your business in place now. For more information, please call the Chamber at 860-741-3838