Choosing a Syndicator for a Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Project
Please join our Whittlesey Real Estate Team and guest panelists in a discussion about choosing a syndicator for a Low-Income Housing Tax Credit Project.
Our Real Estate Team and guest panelists include:
- Niko Yanouzas, CPA – Assurance Partner, Whittlesey PC
- Edward Engberg, CPA – Assurance Partner, Whittlesey PC
- Melissa Braun, CPA – Tax Manager, Whittlesey PC
- Brian Courtney – Partner, Updike, Kelly & Spellacy, PC
- Lou Trajcevski – Owner, Newcastle Housing Ventures, LLC
- Megan Shutes – Asset Manager, Rippowam Corporation
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- Panelist introductions
- What is a Syndicator?
- Pricing vs. paying – how to get the best value from your syndicator
- Personal anecdotes from panelists
- Ample time devoted to Q&A
Be sure to register for our webinar to learn more.
Tuesday, October 26th
10:00 – 11:00AM EST
Our webinar will open at 9:45 AM, and the presentation will begin promptly at
10:00 AM. We are expecting a large turnout for this webinar.
Please RSVP by Wednesday, October 20th