Ryan P. Coleman
Ryan P. Coleman is an associate in the firm’s Hartford office where he practices in the areas of bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, and commercial litigation.
Mr. Coleman joined UKS as a Summer Associate in 2021. He received his J.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Law. While in law school, Mr. Coleman served as an Executive Editor on the Connecticut Law Review; a member of the Moot Court Board; and as the President of the Veterans and Armed Forces Legal Outreach Society.
Following graduation, Mr. Coleman served as a term clerk at the Connecticut Supreme Court for the Honorable Justice Christine Keller and the Honorable Justice Joan Alexander.
Prior to law school, Mr. Coleman graduated cum laude from Norwich University with a B.S. in Construction Engineering Management. Mr. Coleman is a Lieutenant Commander in the United States Navy Reserve with over 13 years of active and reserve service.
- B.S. Construction Engineering Management, cum laude, Norwich University 2010
- J.D., University of Connecticut School of Law, 2022
- Executive Editor, Connecticut Law Review
- Member, Moot Court Board
- President, Veterans and Armed Forces Legal Outreach Society
- CALI Excellence Award for Performance in Copyright Law
- CALI Excellence Award for Performance in Advanced Legal Research
Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
State of Connecticut