Olivia L. Benson
Olivia L. Benson is an associate in the firm’s Hartford office where she practices in the areas of bankruptcy, creditors’ rights, and commercial litigation.
Ms. Benson joined UKS as a Summer Associate in 2021. She received her J.D. and earned a Certificate in Insurance Law and Regulation from the University of Connecticut School of Law.
While in law school, Ms. Benson served as the 2019-2020 Roisman Fellow in Family Law at the Children’s Law Center of Connecticut. Ms. Benson was also a Notes and Comments Editor on the Connecticut Law Review; an evening class representative on the Student Bar Association; a member of the Mock Trial Society; and served as a mentor in the Women Law Students’ Association.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Benson earned her B.S. in cognitive science and B.A. in theatre studies, with honors, from the University of Connecticut.
- B.A. Theatre Studies, Honors, B.S. Cognitive Science, Honors, University of Connecticut 2017
- J.D., University of Connecticut School of Law, 2022
- Certificate in Insurance Law and Regulation
- Notes & Comments Editor, Connecticut Law Review
- CALI Excellence Award for Performance in Business Organizations
- Recipient of 2020 UConn School of Law William F. Starr First Year Award
Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
State of Connecticut