Matthew P. H. Warden
Matthew P. H. Warden is an associate attorney in the firm's Hartford office and a member of the Litigation Practice Group. Mr. Warden focuses his practice in the areas of construction law, professional liability, insurance coverage and product liability. Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Warden worked over a decade within the insurance industry.
Mr. Warden joined the firm in the spring of 2022 after earning his Juris Doctor, magna cum laude, from Quinnipiac University School of Law – concentrating in Health Law and earning a certificate in Health Law Compliance. While in law school, Mr. Warden was a contributing member and an editor of the Quinnipiac Probate Law Journal. Mr. Warden received numerous awards for scholastic achievement throughout law school. Prior to attending law school, Mr. Warden earned his M.S., summa cum laude, from Quinnipiac University and his B.A. from the University of New Hampshire.
Mr. Warden is a dedicated husband, an avid outdoor enthusiast, and animal-rescue supporter.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Quinnipiac University School of Law, North Haven, CT 2021
- Recipient of the Linda Ilkowitz Memorial Scholarship
- Recipient of the Excellence in Legal Writing Award
- Recipient of the Excellence in Written Advocacy Award
- Recipient of the Outstanding Legal Scholarship Award
- Recipient of the Superior Classroom Performance Award
- Recipient of the Service to the Law School Award
- Recipient of the Excellence in Clinical Legal Education
- Recipient of the Cornelius W. Wickersham Jr. Award
- Recipient of the Academic Excellence Award in Bioethics, Business Organization Law, Constitutional Law, Family Law, Healthcare Compliance Law, Legal Skills, Trust & Estates
- Inducted into the Phi Delta Phi International Legal Honor Society
Health Care Compliance Certificate, summa cum laude, Joint Program of Quinnipiac University School of Business and School of Law, North Haven, CT 2020
M.S. Organizational Leadership, summa cum laude, Quinnipiac University School of Business, North Haven, CT 2016
B.A. English, minor in Philosophy, University of New Hampshire, Durham, NH 2006
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford Bar Association
State of Connecticut
Matthew P. Warden, Note, Jeffrey Epstein, A Moral Imperative, and the Ménage à Trois with Estate Claim Prioritization, 34 QUINNIPIAC PROB. L. J. 273, 273-302 (2021).