Kaydeen M. Maitland
Kaydeen M. Maitland is a corporate associate in the firm's Hartford office. Ms. Maitland focuses her practice on general corporate matters and healthcare law from a business and regulatory perspective.
Ms. Maitland joined the firm in the spring of 2022 after earning her Juris Doctorate, graduating cum laude, from Quinnipiac University School of Law. Ms. Maitland concentrated in Health Law and received a Health Law Certificate with honors. Prior to attending law school, Ms. Maitland earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing, from the University of Connecticut.
While in law school, Ms. Maitland interned for the Honorable Victor A. Bolden at the United States District Court in Bridgeport, Connecticut and the Honorable Richard F. Braun at the New York Supreme Court, Civil Branch, in New York, New York. Ms. Maitland also interned for the State of Connecticut Department of Health in Hartford, Connecticut, as well as the general counsel’s office at a large Federally Qualified Health Center based in Connecticut. Prior to joining the firm, Ms. Maitland worked as a law clerk for Maurice Maitland, LLP and as a registered nurse in a variety of roles.
- J.D., cum laude, Quinnipiac University School of Law, North Haven, CT 2021
- Health Law Concentration with Honors
- Recipient of CLEA Outstanding Externship Student (2021)
- Recipient of Health Law Certificate (2021)
- Recipient of Excellence in Clinical Legal Education (2021)
- Recipient of Service to the Law School (2021)
- Recipient of Distinguished Scholar Award (2017-2021)
- Recipient of The Caitlin Lyons McEnery Memorial Scholarship (2020)
- Recipient of Garrett McGarrity Farrell Award (2019)
- B.S. in Nursing, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT 2016
Connecticut Bar Association
State of Connecticut
- Judge MP, Lucas R, Kuzoian C, Wu J, Maitland K, Delaney C. Needs Assessment to Inform and Improve Educational Practices Surrounding Omega-3 Consumption during Pregnancy. Matern Child Health J. 2021 Feb;25(2):192-197. doi: 10.1007/s10995-020-03090-3. Epub 2021 Jan 12. PMID: 33433741.