Jeffrey D. Bausch
Associate, New Haven
Jeffrey D. Bausch Jr. is an associate in the Firm’s New Haven office. Mr. Bausch practices in the areas of environmental law, land use permitting, real estate, and administrative proceedings.
While in law school, Mr. Bausch was the Supervising Editor of the Quinnipiac Probate Law Journal in which he published an article that recommended changes to Connecticut’s recently passed conservatorship reform bill. Mr. Bausch also had the opportunity to intern for the Honorable Victor A. Bolden at the United States District Court in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Mr. Bausch also interned in the general counsel’s office at a Connecticut utility company, and worked as a research assistant, where he updated and edited a prominent legal treatise on zoning and planning.
Mr. Bausch received his J.D., magna cum laude, from Quinnipiac University School of Law. He received his B.A. in Political Science from Providence College with a focus in Public Administration.
- J.D., magna cum laude, Quinnipiac University School of Law, North Haven, CT 2019
- Judge Alan A. Nevas Book Award
- CATIC Foundation Award
- B.A., Political Science, Providence College, Providence, RI 2016
- Co-founder and Vice President – Providence Immigrant Rights Coalition
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- New Haven County Bar Association
- State of Connecticut
- Who Watches the Watchmen? Conservatorship Reform in Connecticut Misses the Mark, 32 Quinnipiac Prob. L.J. 277 (2019)