Robert G. Pethick, Jr. is an associate in the Firm’s East Haven and New Haven offices. He practices in the areas of corporate and business law, including general corporate transactions and commercial litigation. He advises businesses on corporate matters, including entity formation, mergers and acquisitions and commercial lending and financings.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Pethick was counsel for a nationwide industry leading construction company focusing on general corporate representation including large end mergers and acquisitions and commercial financings.
Mr. Pethick received his J.D., cum laude, from Quinnipiac University School of law, and earned his B.A., magna cum laude, from Quinnipiac University. While in law school, Mr. Pethick served as an editor on the Quinnipiac University Law Review.
- J.D., cum laude, Quinnipiac University School of Law, North Haven, CT 2015
- Associate Editor, Quinnipiac University Law Review
- B.A., magna cum laude, Quinnipiac University, Hamden, CT 2011
- National Society of Collegiate Scholars
- Connecticut Bar Association
- New York Bar Association
- State of Connecticut
- State of New York
- U.S. District Court, Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court, Eastern District of New York