Jon P. Antkowiak
Jon P. Antkowiak works in the Firm’s Litigation Department. His primary areas of practice include the defense of products liability cases, construction site accidents, architect and engineer professional liability claims, premises liability and general liability claims.
Prior to joining the Firm, Mr. Antkowiak practiced insurance defense litigation with the Connecticut Staff Counsel Office of the CNA Insurance Companies. Mr. Antkowiak also previously worked as a nuclear engineer for the US Navy supporting refueling operations for nuclear submarines, at the Portsmouth Naval Shipyard, Portsmouth, NH.
- J.D., University of Connecticut, School of Law, 1990
- B.S. Mechanical Engineering, University of Vermont, 1986
- State of Connecticut
- Commonwealth of Massachusetts
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, District of Massachusetts
- United States Court of Appeals for the Fourth Circuit
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Court
- Gaming Disputes Court of the Mohegan Tribe