Jeffrey Renaud is an associate in the firm’s Hartford office, where he practices in the areas of professional liability, insurance coverage and defense litigation, construction law, and commercial litigation.
Mr. Renaud joined the firm as a Summer Associate in 2018 and received his J.D, summa cum laude, from Quinnipiac University School of Law.
In law school, Mr. Renaud was a Dean’s Fellow, President of the Mock Trial Honor Society, Note Editor for the Quinnipiac Law Review, and Chair of the Diversity Committee for the Student Bar Association. Additionally, he worked as a law clerk for the Honorable Alvin W. Thompson in United States District Court in Hartford, Connecticut.
Mr. Renaud earned his B.A. in political science and theater from the University of Vermont, and is a member of Pi Sigma Alpha and the University of Vermont Boulder Society.
- J.D., Concentration in Civil Advocacy and Dispute Resolution, summa cum laude, Quinnipiac University School of Law, North Haven, CT 2019
- Dean’s Fellow
- President, Mock Trial Honor Society
- Note Editor, Quinnipiac Law Review
- Recipient, Cornelius W. Wickersham, Jr. Award
- Recipient, Oberst Mock Trial Award
- B.A.,Political Science & Theater, University of Vermont, Burlington, VT 2016
- Member, University of Vermont Boulder Society
- Member, Pi Sigma Alpha
- Connecticut Bar Association
- State of Connecticut