C. Zack Hyde
C. Zack Hyde is an associate in the Firm’s Hartford Office, where he practices in the areas of commercial lending and banking, general corporate counsel, public finance, and commercial litigation.
Prior to pursuing his J.D., and throughout law school, Mr. Hyde served in Connecticut Governor Dannel P. Malloy’s Administration. There, he spent eight years in a variety of different posts within both the Governor’s Executive Office and the Office of Policy and Management. Most recently, Mr. Hyde served as a Senior Policy Advisor at the Office of Policy and Management.
Mr. Hyde received his J.D., with Honors, from the University of Connecticut School of Law and graduated from Lafayette College with a B.A. in both English and Government and Law.
- J.D., with Honors, University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, CT 2019
- Honors: CALI Excellence Awards for Lawyering Process and Constitutional Law II
- B.A., English, Government and Law, Lafayette College, Easton, PA 2008
- Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
- State of Connecticut