Andrew O’Sullivan is an associate in the firm’s Hartford office where he practices in the areas of creditors’ rights and bankruptcy, and commercial litigation.
Before joining Updike Kelly & Spellacy, P.C., Mr. O’Sullivan practiced in the field of insurance defense. Prior to law school, Mr. O’Sullivan worked in the secondary mortgage market department of a regional bank.
Mr. O’Sullivan received his J.D. from the University of Connecticut School of Law, and his B.A. in Political Science and Economics at the University of Connecticut.
- J.D., University of Connecticut School of Law, Hartford, CT, 2020
- CALI Excellence Award for Performance in Torts
- CALI Excellence Award for Performance Secured Transactions
- B.A. Political Science & Economics, University of Connecticut, Storrs, CT, 2015
Connecticut Bar Association
- Hartford County Bar Association
State of Connecticut
- U.S. District Court, District of Connecticut